All of a sudden have your important files gone missing from NTFS partition due to corruption? Corruption of NTFS partition may be because of various reasons like re-partitioning errors, boot sector virus, improper system termination, or because of many other factors which might be known or unknown for you. Whatsoever be the reason behind corruption, all it results in inaccessibility of saved files in turn making you to face severe loss of your entire files. Are you desperate and thinking how to retrieve files from corrupt NTFS partition? No need to think much about your file, as your journey for file recovery comes to an end. With the help of lost partition recovery software you can get back all your lost files back just in a fraction of seconds. This restoration utility supports lost partition recovery on Windows Vista, XP and Windows 7 operating system including earlier versions. Why not try here to get entire details about lost partition recovery software.
Partitioning the computer’s hard disk means splitting up the hard drive space into several independent logical units which is termed as partitions for Windows operating system based computers. These partitions are really helpful as they store all the files and folders in an efficient manner which makes very easy for the user to access their data. Most of the industry experts advise the users to format their Windows computer with earlier OS version 2000, 2003, NT, 2008, XP, Vista and Windows 7 into NTFS file system. NTFS is abbreviated as New Technology File System produced by Microsoft incorporation which is more advanced in comparison with FAT file system. NTFS partition offers improved data structure which helps the user to boot their system performance thereby making the computer highly durable. With the use of this NTFS file system you can secure your stored files and folders as its can deny access to unauthorized users by giving passwords.
Though NTFS file system is more reliable and safely keeps your data, under some circumstances even these NTFS partition could make you to lose your valuable data by impact of corruption.
Take a glimpse on a few causes which would lead to NTFS partition corruption:
- Bad sectors present on the hard disk might corrupt the NTFS partition thereby inhibiting the access to the files causing loss of files saved on the partition.
- Boot sector virus present on the hard disk will generate invalid codes and commands into Master Boot Record (MBR) of the computer and runs every time when the user boots the system. This would corrupt the MBR thereby corrupting the presented partitions resulting in inaccessibility of stored parition data leading to loss of files.
- When you try to create new partitions or locate free storage area between the current NTFS partitions by the use of insecure third party partitioning tool will result in NTFS partition corruption. This corrupted NTFS partition does not let the user to access their stored data which could result in data loss. With the help of lost partition recovery tool you can get back data from lost damaged NTFS partition. This software can even retrieve files from corrupted FAT32 partition with utmost ease in few simple steps.
- Sudden or improper turn off of a computer when the partition data is being used may also lead to NTFS partition corruption. Other than this, by mistake you might delete some of the essential files which are required for working of NTFS partition could corrupt the partition.
Tips to follow:
- Avoid the usage of NTFS partition from where the files are lost in order to prevent overwriting of lost data which will help you to get back your lost files by using recovery tool.
- Always employ good power source to protect your PC from power spikes.
- In haste, don’t shut down your computer without making use of proper exit option.
- Backup your crucial files so that in case you come across any data loss situation then you can recover the lost files.
If you have not created a backup copy then no need to be panic, just go ahead and use lost partitioning recovery program to solve all your data loss problems. Below are some of the features of this tool.
Features of lost partition recovery software are:
- You can easily find files on a corrupted hard drive with NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 and EXFAT file system.
- This recovery utility has potential to rescue files from formatted or reformatted NTFS partition from all the versions of Windows operating system.
- The application makes use of inbuilt scanning engine that helps in identifying the file types and then with the aid of unique file extension you can recover the lost files from damaged or corrupted NTFS partition.
- This tool is well programmed to get back files from missing partition after re-installing Windows on a computer or laptop. For additional information go to this website http://www.lostpartitionrecovery.com/data-retrieval-from-lost-partitions-after-windows-reinstall.html.
Procedure to use lost partition recovery software:
Step1: First download and install the free trial version of lost partition recovery tool. Run the tool and choose “Recover Partition / Drives” from the main screen and then select “Partition Recovery” option from the given option on the next screen as in figure 1.
Figure 1: Select Recover Partitions / Drives
Step 2: After that, choose corrupted NTFS partition from the list of logical drives and click on “Next” in order to start partition recovery process as in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Partition
Step3: Once the partition recovery process is completed you can evaluate the performance of the tool by previewing the list of restored files by using "Data Type View" or "File Type View" as in figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files