Partition corruption is the nightmare for any computer user, however it always happens. Are the partitions of your hard drive got corrupted? In utter disappointment, you feel what had happened to the files present on corrupted partition? Is there any way to recover files from corrupted partition? Absolutely yes...Here is a partition recovery tool designed by group of industry experts having years of experience in programming. This tool is highly recommended and reviewed by many shareware experts all over the globe as the best partition recovery tool available in the internet to recover files from corrupt partition.
Partitioning the hard drive helps us to divide the massive storage space available on the hard drive into individual sections so that each logical partition can function as an independent drive. It enables you to install multiple operating systems on the same drive and also increases system performance. But the hard disk partitions get corrupted in many aspects. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Boot Sector Virus: The main reason for corruption of partition is boot sector virus. It resides in the boot sector of the hard drive and places its own erroneous codes and commands into systems Master Boot Record (MBR). This boot sector virus runs each time user boots the computer. As this program infects and corrupts MBR where all the information about the partitions are saved, partitions gets corrupted leading to inaccessibility of partition data.
- Re-partitioning Errors: Re-partitioning of hard drive is done to create or shrink the size of the existing partition. Any interruptions encountered while resizing the partitions results in corruption of existing partitions. This usually happens when you use pirated or outdated versions of third party applications to resize the partition. Whenever you use outdated third party applications to create or resize the partition you may encounter various error messages like “Not enough space” or “could not allocate or de-allocate the memory” . These error messages prevent access to the partition.
- Errors during File System Conversion: Interruptions encountered while converting one file system to other results in corrupted partition. For instance if the file system conversion process is interrupted halfway i.e when you are switching from FAT16 to FAT32 then the partition get partially converted. As a result you cannot use either FAT16 or FAT32 file system on the partition that makes your hard drive partition to get corrupted and unusable.
- Other Reasons: Hard drive partition gets corrupted due to improper or sudden shut down of a system while accessing the partition data. In addition to this certain human errors such as accidental deletion of important files necessary for functioning of partition may leave the partition corrupted.
Partition Recovery tool is natively designed to recover files from hard drive partitions under any corruption scenario. The advanced scanning algorithms of the tool scan the drive sector by sector and scoop out the files that lie too deep. It facilitates you to recover files from FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFSX, and EXFAT partitions or drives. You can recover up to 300 file types with the aid of unique file signatures. It allows you to add or edit the signatures of the non listed files. It enables you to recover lost partition on Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and 2008. Whether the partition is lost due to formatting, re-formatting, re-partitioning or any other reason you can always recover the files from lost partition with the help of partition recovery tool. This all in one performer scans the lost partition thoroughly and recover all the files without leaving single one. Hit on this link to investigate regarding Windows 8 http://www.lostpartitionrecovery.com/windows-8.html.
The powerful recovery engine of the application helps you to restore files from lost hard drive partition. It is compatible with popular hard drive brands such as Samsung, Toshiba, Western Digital, HP, Buffalo and Fujifilm to name few. This outstanding application will never harm other partitions on the hard drive during recovery process. You can install the free trial version of the software and preview your recovery results. If you are satisfied with the preview of files purchase the complete version of the software and save the files.
- Always maintain the backup copy of precious files on some trustworthy device to avoid data loss in any unstoppable occasions.
- Install genuine antivirus application on your system and scan it regularly to avoid partition corruption due to virus attack.
- Never perform any write operations on to corrupted partitions. In simple words stop using the affected hard drive.
- Do not install the recovery software on to the corrupted partition because it may overwrite lost data leading to permanent loss of files.
Steps to retrieve data from corrupted partition:
Step 1: Open main screen of the software and choose "Recover Partitions / Drives" from the given options as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Select Recover Partitions / Drives
Step 2: Now select the corrupted hard disk partition from the list of logical drives and press "Next" button to start the data recovery procedure as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Partition
Step 3: After the completion of recovery process the software provides the preview of the preview of recovered files. Check the list of recovered files in "Data View" as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files