Have you lost or formatted the partitions unconsciously? Do you want to know how the lost partition recovery can be performed?
If your problem is similar to the above mentioned statement then this article will help you to get back your lost data from inadvertently deleted partition. In this contest, you need to use reliable lost partition recovery software which can retrieve files from corrupted NTFS partition just in a couple of minutes. It is very much essential that you should recover your lost partition as soon as possible before the recovery chances gets reduced.
In addition to this, it is very important to know the reason behind such loss before selecting any third party lost partition recovery software. This is because; it will help you in safe and successful recovery of partition.
Lost partition recovery software is Smarter, Faster and Better compared to other tools. This tool can easily restore partition(s) which got deleted or lost while repartitioning a hard drive (i.e. re-sizing, removing or adding a partition to the hard drive). Our software is widely popular across the globe. Lost Partition recovery software works well with both Windows and Mac OS. Most of the industry experts and skilled professionals had appreciated and recommended our software. Our software has also received many awards for its excellence working ability. You can easily restore WD hard drive data after partition table corruption on your computer by using this efficient program. Sometimes hard drive partition on Windows Vista may get corrupted due to virus attack, system crash, file system corruption, installing multiple number of OS. With the help of this software you can easily restore lost partition on Vista without much difficulty.
Moreover, our satisfied customers had expressed their opinions and views regarding our software by mean of testimonials and reviews.
In Which Cases, you need to Opt for Lost Partition Recovery Software?
Human errors: Your partition will get deleted if you have accidentally pressed the Delete option. This is the most common scenario of deletion of partition. All the saved data will also get deleted along with the deletion of the partition. Moreover, if you have accidentally formatted a wrong partition using Windows Disk Management utility then also your partition will get lost. In such cases, you can opt for Lost Partiton recovery utility to recover lost partition/volume data.
Corruption of Partition: There are 100% chances that you will lose your important data if the partition gets corrupted. Corruption of partition can make your stored data inaccessible and orphaned. There are many reasons responsible for corruption of partition such as system error, hard disk failure, virus attack, abrupt system shut down, continuous power failure at the time of operation, etc. It is very essential to restore the partition into healthy condition using reliable lost partition recovery program in order to protect the stored data from getting permanently deleted.
Errors occur during file system conversion: If you are receiving any error during file system conversion that there are more chances that the partition may get affected resulting in data loss. Sometimes when you convert FAT files system to NTFS then you may get an error message stating that "Insufficient Disk Space for Conversion". The reason behind the occurrence of this error message is the bad sectors which are located at the end of the partition. This can cause severe damage to the partition resulting in loss of the partition. Here, you need to select lost partition recovery app to recover lost partition data.
Corruption of Catalog record: Lost Partition recovery program even helps you in cases like the corruption of catalog file which contains details regarding the various types of files and their respective location on the volumes. Catalog record corruption makes these files inaccessible and orphan due to lack of information.
Other scenarios are:
- Partitioning errors can also lead to the loss of the partition. This happens when you try to create new partitions using third party partitioning utilities
- Trying to make dual / multi OS boot installation can also corrupt the partition which involves to perform lost partition recovery
- If you try to relocate free space among partitions then there are chances that the partition may get deleted
Hard drive brands supported by our Lost Partition Recovery Software
- Seagate - FreeAgent, Replica, GoFlex, Barracuda etc.
- Buffalo - Stealth, Metro, MiniStation etc.
- Samsung - EcoGreen, S2 Portable, SpinPoint etc.
- Maxtor - Maxtor One Touch II etc.
- Hitachi - Life Studio, Touro Pro etc.
- Western Digital - MyPassport, Elements, MyPassport Elite, Caviar Green etc.
- Toshiba - Canvio etc.
NOTE: Avoid installing this software or saving any recovered files on the drive or partition from where you have lost data. Installing or creation of new files may overwrite the deleted or lost data resulting in permanent deletion of the data.
Promising features of Lost Partition Recovery program:
- Easily recover Mac volume and Windows partition which are lost due to re-partitioning of the system’s hard drive
- Lost partition recovery tool recover lost or deleted partitions from hard drive without damaging the file systems like HFS, HFS+ formatted Mac volumes and FAT & NTFS partitions
- It provides easy and safe recovery of data from lost partition of both Windows and Mac OS
- User-friendly interface and easy steps to perform lost partition recovey and get back data from reformatted partition on Windows PC
- Recovers compressed files and files that have ADS (Alternate Data Stream) attributes from NTFS formatted hard drives
- Helps in carrying data retrieval from lost partitions after Windows reinstall on laptop / desktop computers
- Lost Partition Recovery utility can efficiently restore data from hidden or inaccessible volume and partition with utmost ease.
Recover Data from Deleted Partition on Mac: Deleted partition data recovery from Mac is no more annoying for you, now with the help of Lost Partition Recovery tool you can easily recover data from deleted partition on Mac. To know more go this link: http://www.lostpartitionrecovery.com/data-from-deleted-partition-mac.html
Guidelines for using Lost Partition Recovery software:
Step1: Download and Install the Lost Partition Recovery application. After installing it, launch the application by double clicking on the icon. As soon as you launch the application, a main window appears with three options. Among those 3 options, select "Recover Partitions / Drives" in order to recover data from partitions.
Step2: Once you are done with it, select the hard drive from where you want to recover the data from partitions. Lastly, once the recovery process gets over, you can view the data recovered from lost or deleted partitions by clicking on "Preview" option provided by Lost Partition Recovery tool.
- Take a backup of every single file before converting file system of a particular partition to another file format
- Use updated antivirus programs in order to keep your system virus free and free from the influence of any external threat
- Avoid unauthorized lost partition recovery utilities in order to recover lost partition efficiently
- Properly shut down the system in order to protect the partition from getting deleted. If the system shuts down abruptly then the chances of data loss gets increased